Everybody wants to have a confident looking lovely smile to charm others or to look better. However, if the teeth or the gum is having problems due to not cleaning them it is an awkward situation after finding some food struck in the teeth or the gum is bleeding due to some infection, or there is a bad smell in the breath.
It may happen to anybody if the teeth and the gums are not properly cleaned. In addition to brushing one needs to do water flossing the areas of the teeth where the brush s unable to reach or the obstructions are tough to clean them out.
It is always better to use a water flosser for having healthy teeth and gum along with brushing. However, not all water flosser work perfect and below is a list of seven water flosser that works best to have shinning teeth and healthy gum.
1. Waterpik ADA Accepted WP-660 Aquarius WaterFlosser made by Waterpik
This is one of the best from the house of Waterpik and had won the prestigious Seal of Acceptance given by the American Dental Association. With easy and effective ways to floss with this flosser cleaning and having healthy teeth & gums is no more a thing of past.
- There are 10 pressure settings in it with 7 water flossing tips and water capacity of 90 seconds.
- TheWP 660 water flosser has water-control on the handle making it easy to control the flow.
- It comes with a tip storage unit that is covered along with a reservoir.
- The model has indicators with LED lights and can be set in Hydro pulse Massage mode and used.
- It comes with 3 years warranty.
- Works in 120 volts Ac power supply.
- The price of the product is very reasonable.
- The tips are covered protecting it from dust.
- The control of the handle makes the operation easy.
- Have a long warranty period of 3 years.
- Works on 120 volts AC supply that is suitable to use only in North America.
- The motor and the pump slow down suddenly.
One can use the WP 600 water flosser from Waterpik and have healthy teeth and gum. A little caring can save lots of trouble in the future.
2. Mospro manufactured Water Flosser ProfessionalCordless Dental Oral Irrigator
If you are having bad breath or any food debris gets stuck between the teeth and decaying causing bad breath, then this portable and rechargeable IP X 7 waterproof 3-mode water flosser should be in your cabinet.
- It has a full operating tank at the bottom
- There is a rotating nozzle that works in 3 modes.
- The water frequency of this water flosser by Mospro has a water frequency of 1800 times/minute.
- The water flow can be adjusted in soft, normal and pulse mode giving a variety of cleaning options as per need.
- The weight of the water flosser is 15.8 ounce.
- It has long battery life and works for24 days on a full single charge.
- The water tank is very easy to clean and fill.
- The water flosser is cordless making it easy take anywhere.
- The design is very compact
- The pressure built up is great helping to clean the food debris.
- The battery of this water flosser can only be charged through a USB adapter.
- The water tank capacity is only 200 ml and is rather small.
- Gets ineffective after using a couple of times.
It is an ideal water flosser to clean the teeth and have healthy gum for those who are always on the wheels traveling extensively. The compact design makes it easy to pack.
3. Habor Water Flosser, 600mL 8 Jet Tips FDA OralIrrigator manufactured by Habor
If you are looking for an FDA approved oral irrigator that has a big water tank and multiple tips then this Habor Water Flosser is perfect to use.
- It has 8 multi-functional jet tips to take care of all dental blockages.
- The pressure varies from 30 to 120 PSI.
- The pulsation is in between1400-1800/min.
- Works on 100 – 240 volts range of ac power supply.
- The weight of the water flosser is 2.1 pounds.
- The product comes with multiple tips, toothbrush head and oral irrigator, and tongue cleaner.
- The noise level is very low and is only70 db.
- The price is rather cheap as compared to the features.
- Have a big water tank enabling lesser filling.
- The pressure can be varied to a wide range.
- This water flosser can work in extensive voltage conditions in all countries.
- The on/off switch on the handle makes it easy to use.
- It is not cordless and needs to be connected to an electrical power source for every use making it difficult to use if there is no power source near the wash basin.
If you are looking for a heavy duty multiple speed oral irrigators then this is the product that should be in your washroom closet
4. H2ofloss Water Flosser 800ml Large Capacity with 12 Multifunctional Tips Dental Oral Irrigator by H2ofloss
While looking for a heavy duty water flosser with a large capacity water tank then this H20floos 800 ml Water Flosser from the house of H2ofloss should be the best choice.
- The water flosser has 12 multiple tips allowing using them for specific cleaning.
- The capacity of the water tank is 800ml.
- The frequency is 1200 pulses/minutes and can have a varied pressure from 5 to 110 psi
- The operational voltage needed is 110 to120 volts.
- Provision for protection from overheating is incorporated.
- The weight of the water flosser is 3.9 pounds.
- The price is very moderate when compared to the features it has.
- It makes very little noise while working.
- The overheating prevention mechanism saves the water flosser formal functioning.
- It is very easy to use.
- Works only in the USA as the operating voltage is in between 110 to 120 volts.
- The water tank leaks after extensive use.
- Not at all compact and cannot be traveled with the machine.
5. Panasonic Portable Dental Water Flosser andOral Irrigator EW-DJ10-A from Panasonic
When it is Panasonic, then there is no doubt about the quality. The EW-DJ10-A water flosser and oral irrigator is absolutely a wonder and a must in the washroom cabinet to clean the food debris stuck between the teeth.
- It gives pulsing water jets targeting the exact location.
- The maximum frequency of the pump is 1400 pulses/min.
- The water pump is the jet type.
- Works on AA batteries.
- The tank volume is 40 seconds/5.5 oz.
- With two AA batteries, it works for 20 minutes.
- Comes with 2 years limited warranty.
- Very compact in design and easy to carry anywhere.
- The machine works perfectly even when the tank is filled with mouthwash.
- The price is moderate.
- No need for any external electrical source.
- The motor slows down, and there is a drop in water pressure after few uses.
- Often water spills into the battery chamber.
6. CordlessWater Flosser Oral Irrigator IP X 7 Waterproof – 3 Mode, USB Rechargeable by Nicefeel
With this water flosser and oral irrigator manufactured by Nice feel, many dental obstructions can be cleared. It is portable and very easy to carry.
- It has an 1800 times/min high-pressure water pulse.
- There are 4 jet water flosser and a 360 degrees rotating nozzle.
- The Lithium-ion battery lasts for 2 days on one full charge.
- The weight is 2 pounds.
- The charging mode of the oral irrigator is through US port.
- Has a long battery life.
- It is easy t clean and refills.
- The variable power control helps to monitor the water pressure.
- It comes with 7 tips that help to clean the teeth accordingly.
- Can be charged through the laptop USB ports making it easy to charge and carry.
- Can only be charged through, and USB port and not a regular electrical port.
- The price is on the higher side.
7. Pecham 600 ml Capacity Water Dental Flosser for Home and Travel
This is a perfect product from the house of Pecham to clean the food debris stuck between the teeth and have a healthy gum.
- It has a 1250 to 1700 times/ min pulse.
- 7 multifunctional water tips are provided for varied use.
- The water pressure can be varied from 30 to 125 PSI.
- Has a water tank of 600 ml capacity.
- The working voltage varies from 110 to 240 volts.
- The product is moderately priced.
- Can work on a wide range of voltages
- Warm water can be used in the flosser to clean sensitive teeth.
- Cheaply priced considering the features.
- The water tank leaks sometimes.
- The quality of the material is not that strong.
One often hears about the best ways to clean the teeth and have a healthy gum and shining white teeth. Food debris gets stuck in between the teeth and decays producing bad smell. With any of the good water flosser as mentioned above, one can overcome this problem anytime anywhere. With them, in the washroom cabinet, it is always time to say cheese.
Posts You May Also Like
- Know More About Effects and Diseases Caused By Smoking
- Natural Tips To Practice At Home Along With Yoga For A Healthy Lifestyle
- 5 Simple Health Tips to Jump Start A New You
- Effective Health Tips For A healthy lifestyle
- Top 9 Best Blood Glucose Meters Reviews
- Chest Pain When Breathing In Deeply That Is Unlikely To Kill You
- What Happens When You Eliminate Sugar From Your Diet?
- 7 Best Blackhead Removal Mask With Reviews